WELCOME TO SELWO MARINA
To enjoy as safe and pleasant visit as possible please keep in mind the following operantin rules of the park:
- Some attractions, restaurants, shops and activities may remain closed for technical, meteorological or organisational reasons.
- The entry price or, where appropriate, the Season Pass, cannot be refunded under any circumstances.
- The park’s capacity is limited.
- For safety reasons, there are restrictions on access to certain attractions on account of age, height and physical conditions. Find out more at the entrance to each attraction about the applicable access restrictions.
- Anybody who seeks to bring in glass bottles or similar elements, or others which, if thrown, could cause harm to the users, are not permitted to enter. Moreover, nor shall any animals of any species be permitted to enter the park, except guide dogs.
- Access to the park with bicycles, roller skates, roller blades, scooters or skateboards is prohibited.
- As a matter of politeness and respect for others, queue skipping or holding a place for others in the queue are not permitted.
- Access is prohibited for under-14s who are not accompanied by adults who take responsibility for their custody and behaviour.
- The ticket granting entry to the park or, where appropriate, the corresponding Season Pass, must be kept during your whole stay therein and must be shown to any Park or security staff that require to see it. Selwo Marina reserves the right to expel from the park any person who is found therein without the corresponding entry ticket or, where appropriate, valid Season Pass.
- Certain services and pastimes within the park are not included in the entry price. For more information, ask at the information point at the entrance to the Park.
- The park does not have a megaphone service to broadcast personal messages.
- The sale and the consumption of alcoholic beverages and tobacco to under-18s is prohibited.
- The consumption, sale or distribution of any type of drugs or narcotics within the park is prohibited. Selwo Marina shall immediately expel any person who does not comply with this rule and shall report the matter to the authorities.
- All types of sale and distribution of pamphlets, leaflets or products in the park’s facilities, except those that are expressly authorised by Selwo Marina.
- Users must comply with the rules regarding the use and utilisation of the Water Activities, as well as the individual and collective rules that the Management, lifeguards and other park staff impose, in order achieve greater safety and hygiene in the use of the facilities.
- For safety reasons, Selwo Marina reserves the right to have its staff, duly authorised, to inspect rucksacks, handbags, bags or other types of luggage in the circumstances and within the limits set out in Law.
- It is essential that visitors to the park try to look after their personal property, since Selwo Marina shall not be held liable for the loss, theft, larceny or damage they may suffer during their time therein.
- Report cases of febrile or contagious illnesses to the Management of the Water park.
- Contribute to maintaining the park’s state of cleanliness and hygiene by not throwing away or leaving on the ground rubbish or other objects or elements that disturb the use of this type of facilities.
- Smoking is prohibited in the queuing areas, in the covered areas and especially in the children’s area of the park. All these areas are suitably signposted. Selwo Marina reserves the right to expel from the Park any person who, having been ordered by the Park staff to comply with this rule, continues repeatedly to not comply with it.
- In the snack area there is a large terrace with tables and benches so that the park’s visitors can consume the food they have brought into the park. All remaining terraces scattered across the Park are to be used exclusively by customers who have purchased their food in any of the Park’s food establishments.
- In this leisure park photographs are taken both, if you wish, upon entry, and automatically on some of the attractions. Moreover, there are qualified photographers who, if you wish, can take photographs of you during your visit to the opark. The sole purpose of said photographs is to serve as a memento for visitors. Said photographs shall be destroyed at the end of the day, there being no possibility of recovering them. Find out more in the park’s ticket offices, in the information office or at the entrance to each attraction about where the photographs may be viewed and purchased. Photographs shall in no circumstances be sold to persons different from or not related to those that appear in the photographs. If you have any queries, comments or questions about this information, you can get in touch with us by email at email@example.com.
Regardless of the foregoing, Selwo Marina likewise reserves the right of admission and expulsion from its facilities, the visitors thus expelled having no right to compensation, of persons who seriously convene the rules set out below or are involved in the following situations:
- Serious disturbance in the park or in its facilities or the commission of any crime or misdemeanour therein.
- Inappropriate use of tickets or Season Pass (including fraudulent, deceitful or bad faith use by the owner and/or the resale or falsification of same). Only tickets purchased at the authorised points of sale shall be valid.
- Person showing obvious signs of being drunk, or any other circumstance from which it may reasonably be inferred that they may cause a disturbance or breach of the peace.
- Committing acts of vandalism or causing damage in the park’s facilities.
- Due to behaviours that make other visitors uncomfortable or seriously affect their enjoyment.
In addition, and in accordance with Decree 10/2003, of 28 January, approving the General Regulations for the Admission of Persons to Public Entertainment and Recreational Activities Establishments, Selwo Marina has the following specific admission conditions approved by Benalmadena Town Council:
- This establishment has a maximum capacity of 3,000 visitors.
- The minimum age to enter this establishment unaccompanied by an adult is 14 years old.
- Selwo Marina reserves the right of admission and expulsion from its facilities to those persons who contravene the rules listed below or incur in the following situations:
- When the capacity is full.
- Those visitors who, having accessed the inside of this facility, do not present their ticket, if required by the park staff.
- When the person who intends to enter the establishment, or is inside, shows violent attitudes, especially when they behave aggressively or provoke altercations with other people or even with animals or plants.
- When the person seeking access carries weapons or objects that could be used as such, unless, in accordance with the provisions of the specific regulations applicable at any given time, they are members of the Security Forces and Corps or private bodyguards belonging to private security companies registered for the exercise of this activity and access the establishment in the exercise of their duties.
- When the attendees wear clothing or symbols that incite violence, racism or xenophobia.
- When the person or persons seek access to the facilities closed to the public, and may cause damage to the same or to the animals that are in them.
- When the person who intends to enter, or is inside, causes danger or discomfort to other attendees or does not meet the hygienic conditions. In particular, those who are consuming drugs, narcotic or psychotropic substances, or who show signs of having consumed them, and those who show signs or behaviour evident of being intoxicated and/or cause situations of danger or disturbance to the animals, shall be prevented from accessing or, where appropriate, remaining in the establishment.
- When the person who intends to enter, or is inside, does not respect the safety and hygiene rules relating to the use of masks and social distancing set out in the park's safety protocols.
- The following conduct is not permitted in this establishment:
- People accompanied by animals are not allowed to enter, with the exception of people accompanied by guide dogs in accordance with Law 5/1998, of 23 November, regarding the use in Andalusia of guide dogs by people with visual dysfunctions.
- It is not permitted to bring or consume food and/or drink inside, except for baby food and food for people with certain food intolerances, which may be consumed inside.
- Smoking is not permitted in this establishment except in the areas established for such use: terrace of La Colonial Restaurant.
- In order to preserve hygiene, education and respect in La Colonial restaurant and terrace, the torso must be covered.
- The use of cameras, video recorders or sound recorders is not permitted in this establishment except in authorised areas and never for commercial purposes.
Even though we comply with regulations in place, we expect and appreciate guests to exercise good judgment and act in a responsible manner to safeguard their own health and safety (and of those in your care). You must act responsibly for your own health and safety, in addition to acting with care for the health and safety of those around you.
Guests must READ AND FULFILL all rules, recommendations and warnings and properly use the facilities and devices. Guests who do not comply, may be ejected from the park without refund. The park reserves the right to inform the relevant authorities in case of miss behavior Please refer to specific guidelines posted at the entrance of every installation and to park’s operational rules available in the following link: https://www.selwomarina.es/en/operating-rules
Each guest at our park makes the commitment to behave in a civic and considerate manner with other guests, park personnel and towards animals in our care. Please be respectful to the park facilities, o visitors, personnel, flora and fauna.
WARNING! Assess your physical and emotional Capabilities BEFORE You “Just Do It”
Rides, other attractions and interactions at the Park can provide our guests with wonderful memories and fun! But they can be adrenaline-pumping activities for different reasons .
DO NOT PARTICIPATE IN ANY RIDE, INTERACTION, ACTIVITY OR ATTRACTION, IF YOU ARE UNDER THE INFLUENCE OF ANY ALCOHOL, DRUGS (WHETHER LEGAL MEDICATION OR ILLEGAL SUBSTANCES) OR OTHER SUBSTANCE WHICH MAY AFFECT YOUR HEALTH, SENSES, MENTAL ALERTNESS, REFLEXES AND/OR COORDINATION.
DO NOT PARTICIPATE IN ANY RIDE, INTERACTION, ACTIVITY OR ATTRACTION, IF YOU HAVE OR HAVE HAD ANY HEALTH CONDITIONS OR PRE-EXISTING CONDITIONS OR INJURIES, OR IF YOU ARE AFRAID TO PARTICIPATE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION HEART, NERVE, MUSCLE, BACK, NECK, BONE, JOINT, TENDON, LIGAMENT, BRAIN, EYE, EAR, NEUROLOGICAL, OR OTHER AILMENT OR INJURY, OR IF YOU ARE (OR MAY BE) PREGNANT OR HAVE HAD SURGERY IN THE PAST FEW MONTHS OR IF YOU ARE STILL RECOVERING FROM ANY ILLNESS, INFIRMITY, MEDICAL CONDITION, TREATMENT OR PROCEDURE. ONLY YOU CAN DETERMINE IF YOU ARE PHYSICALLY AND MENTALLY WELL ENOUGH TO SAFELY PARTICIPATE IN A PARK ACTIVITY AND CHECK IF YOU COMPLY WITH HEIGHT, WEIGHT AND AGE LIMITATIONS. THE PARK DOES NOT GUARANTEE YOUR HEALTH--YOU MUST MAKE YOUR OWN DETERMINATION OF BEING FIT FOR A RIDE OR ACTIVITY. HAVE IN MIND THAT YOU ASSUME ALL RISKS OF ANY ACTIVITY IN WHICH YOU CHOOSE TO PARTICIPATE.
The capacity of the exhibitions and lectures is reduced due to the current legal regulations in terms of control and prevention against COVID-19 and our staff reserves the right of admission to them.
We have been intensively preparing for a re-opening of our park in close cooperation with the authorities. Health and safety of our guests and workers have always been our highest priority. It is our goal that you continue to feel safe and comfortable when visiting us. Please check your obligations as a visitor on this page before coming to the park:
Park operational changes. Areas closed
In order to comply with public health regulations and recommendations, being your safety our primary concern, following areas and facilities will remain closed. Learn about this facility closures before buying your tickets.